Tues 5-Dec: Healthy Streets & transport planning
Lucy Saunders (healthystreets.com/about) updates us on the Healthy Streets Approach to transport planning.
Tues 12-Dec: The School Run
Dr Elsa Devienne (@E_Devienne) from Northumbria University shares her research into the history of the school run.
New Year, New Zoom link! - if you're on our mailing list, we'll mail it to you, if not, sign up below!
Tues 9-Jan: tba!
Join our friendly, weekly, online zoom calls on active travel and sustainable transport.
New speakers every week + news round-up and discussion - come and share what's happening near you in a supportive space for people who share the mission for more walking, wheeling, cycling and public transport!
- Sign up for the Zoom link and email updates at the bottom of this page.
- Join in Tuesdays, 5-6.15pm - drop in when you can or join for all of it.
- Catch up via our session archive, our YouTube channel and follow us on Twitter.
- Search or browse our archive, or search by subject tag below
- Suggest speakers or topics! Via the 'contact us' form or email activetravelcafe[at]gmail.com